Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jeff has allowed this small window of time...

Jeff has allowed this small window of time... to blog and check my email.

Just to add to the ending of the last blog. Melanie came by with some treats latter yesterday. After she left I asked Jeff what they were. He told me Oatmeal Cookies with Rasins (my least favorite food). I told him it was the thought that counts.

Latter that evening I found him hiding in the kitchen eating the treats that Melanie made. Choc chip cookies with brownies covered in fudge. NICE JEFF!

I have not tried to eat them yet. Mostly because I am still feeling sick and can't keep them down, but also because I am scared that Jeff will take off my arm.

I did eat one of Summers choc cookies. They were fantastic, just not when I had to throw them up. Sorry Summer.

Thank you for all the treats my friends. They have helped the kids and especially Jeff feel emotionally better. And Kristi, Thanks for the flowers. They brightened up my day and helped me feel loved! THANKS GUYS!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!