Wednesday, December 17, 2008

...until the fat lady sings

Today I resigned from the PTO. Boy did it feel good. I ran for the position to change something that was going on, and I now feel that I did. More drama has come about since it hit the fan, but today at the PTO meeting I laid everything out, showed the proof and resigned.

Now I am not one for backing down from a fight, but with this PTO thing I have wanted to back down three or four times now. Drama with women just sucks!

Some personal things changed in my life and I needed to have a lot less stress in my life, so I eliminated about 79% off the stress at today's meeting.

Tomorrow I am going back to helping at Humanitarian Aid. Back to my family. Back to my life. I can't wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that it's over. You deserve better than how they treated you.

Highlander said...

We support you in all your decisions. I'm glad you are putting your well being first for once.

Laura Looooo said...

loveeeee you. and im calling you....shortly.... you never answered yesterday!

My Guest Book! Check it out!