Thursday, December 25, 2008

Football forever

This morning I was telling my children that Uncle Tim was sending them a savings bond for college. He sends them one every Christmas. After we get them we talk about what the kids want to go to college for.

This year (and I think every year she could talk) she wants to go to Vet School. Big surprise. The girl loves animals. She gets it from Jeff and Aunt Kim. THey love animals too. But not from her mom. I don't like anything!

I asked Logan what he wants to be when he grow up and then follow into what classes he wants to take in school. He says he wants to take all the classes that teach about FOOTBALL! I tried to convince him that there were no classes about football, but he doesn't understand. I asked him what he wanted to do if he couldn't do football. Ask a question...get an answer... He told me Baseball. Well, I asked!

Then came time for my sweat little Jakob. I thought he would say spider man or batman, but he told me he wanted to be a Chef. That's cool. And new. I know he likes to cook, but I didn't understand how much. I told him that he could use the money for culinary school, but he told me that he doesn't need to go to school to cook. He can just be a dad.

Thanks Uncle Tim. I love that you make education a priority in your neices and nephews lives. YOU ROCK!

I love my kids. Nothing brings me greater joy than listening to my children.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!