Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Day

I think all the kids must have said a prayer last night, because all the Albuquerque Schools are closed due to snow. Jakob was dressed to go and play at 7AM. I held him off until 9am. They boys went out front and played the the boys next door. Kellsie came out in Capri's and no shoes, I managed to get her in shoes, but the Capri's stayed on. It really wasn't that cold anyway. Pictures to come as soon as I have a couple more mins.

I have to check the boys room. Their idea of clean is a little different than mine. Then I need to finish painting some Christmas gifts, copy the Christmas movie I made and then mail out the boxes.

I am usually done with all the Christmas stuff by now, but my life got a little more complicated, so Christmas is taking a little more time. So I got Jeff involved in helping ( I am hoping that he can help me dig out of the pile of things I have to paint, sew, bake and wrap.)

Since Kellsie and Logan don't believe in Santa anymore they have asked me if I will let them wrap gifts and put them under the tree this year. I think I might take them up on that (all except their gifts. I will do those).

I hear the boys...they aren't happy voices...gotta go.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!