Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day

This year we each drew names for stocking stuffers. We each got 7.00 and went to the dollar store. I love it! The kids had so much fun and they really put a lot of thought into the gifts. Jeff bought for Kellsie. Kellsie bought for Jeff. I bought for Logan. Logan bought for Jakob and Jakob bought for me. Jakob bought me a washcloth that grows in water and has a monkey on it.
Logan asked Santa for his own room for Christmas. Santa couldn't pull that off, but he sent me the stuff to sew him a skate boarding blanket for his bed.
Grandma Joan and Pa Pa ed sent Jakob a penguin backpack. The color looks great on him too. He loves penguins.

Aunt Kim sent a ton of clothes for each kid. Logan loved the striped church pants the best. He got to wear them to church on Sunday. He really did look cool.




Kellsie got mostly cloths this year. She got two hoodies and on Christmas day wore both of them. She always loves the clothes aunt Kim picks out.





I took a ton of pictures, but I only am posting a few. The kids love Christmas Every year. Grandma and Pa Pa Ed sent them massive amounts of clothes. Which they needed because they just keep growing! My mom and Dad sent money and with the money we bought them each a Wii game. Jakob got Ben ten, Logan got Tony Hawk and Kellsie got Dogs2.
The kids and Jeff played Wii the rest of the day, while I relaxed and rested from the Flu I had the past couple of days.
I didn't get any cards sent out or cookies made, but Christmas was still amazing!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!