Thursday, December 25, 2008

funny story

So we were talking to the kids about the Pregnancy (Yes I am pregnant. And I am sorry to anyone who has been yelled at because of my massive hormonal changes. Mostly that means Jeff).

Jakob told me that he knows the child is going to be a boy. I was trying to get him to open his mind a bit about the possibility of a girl baby. He then told me he knows it will be a boy because Jesus told him it would be.

Too funny!

I then tried again about the girl baby and Jakob told me. Mom, I know it will be a boy because Jesus dosn't lie.

Well since Jakob is right, Jesus doesn't lie... I think we are having a boy. Of course I am only a couple weeks along, but I will put my faith in Jakob.

Of course Jakob also wants to name the baby Mohawk. WHATEVER! I need a nap!

2 comments:

Highlander said...

CONGRATULATION!!! I know no better then you, this is one lucky baby. I only wish I was there to help with the others. Take good care and give the rest of the family at huge hug for us!!!!

Sara said...

Katie, I'm so happy for you. I hope all goes well. I'll keep you in my prayers. Get your rest. Love you.

My Guest Book! Check it out!