Monday, March 22, 2010

Sante Fe Here we Come

On Thursday we just really needed to get away. It is Girl Scout cookie time for me and Kellsie and that always adds a little drama to my life. Cookie booths and collecting money and running around cookies. I thought my head was going to explode. On top of that church activities, the kids activities.....

Jeff just finished inventory at work.He had worked 10 days in a row and he was ready to go anywhere in the world.

We chose Sante Fe because it is only 1 hour away. we could leave Friday morning and come back sat afternoon (just in time for another cookie booth). We found a cute little hotel with an indoor pool and a rec room with a ping pong table. Jeff found a place to take the kids sledding. He also found some places to eat that were featured on the food network. We left and had the best time ever. I want to do it again this weekend (come on money tree...GROW).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm waiting for MY money tree to grow too. :) Seriously, super cute pictures of your cute family and fun trip! You know, we've never been to Santa Fe? Just driven through it a couple times... I think we need to plan a trip there someday! (When our money is ripe and ready for harvest!)

My Guest Book! Check it out!