Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jakob Update

Lukas looks more and more like Jakob everyday. So to remind me (and everyone else) Jakob will pick up Lukas and hold their faces together and ask us if they look alike. And they do. Jakob is so amazing with Lukas. They play together all the time. Jakob will get him toys and wrestle with him. They are already best friends (until Lukas starts to brake his toys, then I am sure things will change fast)
Jakob is very, very, very cool. Last month a girl in her class (Juanize) kissed him. I thought that would gross him out, but he liked it. WE had to have a big long talk about the rules of the house. Having to be 16 to have a girl friend and not kissing until they are 16. He was not thrilled with the rules, but he did say he would obey them. He was mad that the next day Juanize kissed Adam. He told me that she was not following the rule about being 16. He wanted me to change our family rules to be younger for kissing. RIGHT! I'll get right on that Jakob.



Jakob is so great at helping around the house. He loves to water the plants and cook. He is getting really good at cooking. He remembers to wash his hands and clean up afterwards. I hope he becomes a good cook as Jeff.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!