Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lukas Update

What can I say, he is adorable! He is a blast to play with. He laughs all the time. He loves to watch people and Eat everything. Baby food is not enough anymore. He wants food! When Robbie was down we had BBQ ribs for dinner. I was feeding Lukas smashed up pears, but he was tossing a fit. I picked him up and he started grabbing for the ribs. We gave him one and he stopped fussing. Of course he looked like a dog with a bone.
Lukas sleeps a lot during the day. But as soon as we pick the kids up from school he is up until bed time. I thought it was just the way it was, but then I realized that he loves being with his brothers and sister. They play with him all the time. Why would he want to waste the time sleeping?

He is such a character. I love him! I love him! I love him!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Growing up so fast! I can't believe how big he already is.

My Guest Book! Check it out!