Monday, March 22, 2010

Back Yard Pizza/ Sante Fe

Jeff likes to watch the show "Drive In's, Dinners and Dives" on the food network. The food always looks so good, so while we were in Sante Fe we stopped by one of the places.

Backroad Pizza
They had a gold Mrs. Packman game that the kids took turns playing. I was of course the one with the highest score. Years from Watching my dad play Mrs. Packman. Is that the arcade game we had in our house for all those years?
They had a pool table upstairs. Jeff was teaching the kid how to play. They could have stayed there for hours.

WE had the peperoni and sausage pizza. I have to admitt that I have had better pizza. A lot better pizza. The place was cool to hang out, but not for the food.






Here is Kellsie and Lukas standing in front of the poster of Guy from the food network.




No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!