Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kellsie Update. Growing, Growing, Gone!

AHHHHH! My little girl is not so little anymore. She is staring to go back to her funky way of dressing. Her style is changing and I love it. She is wearing more of what she likes instead of what her friends are wearing. Kellsie is busy with getting all the cookie orders out to the people who ordered from her. And she is filling in cooking booths during the week. A little crazy, but is pays for the Girl Scout Activities.

Kellsie is finished with her Faith in God award. She just needs her interview with the Bishop. She worked hard on it and we are really proud of her. She is doing great in school. Getting amazing grades and loves working on school projects.


She is a blast to be around. She gets more Jokes and is extremely sarcastic (like her Dad). She talks to me all the time. Telling me about her friends, school, girl scouts and family life. I love that she is open and honest with me. She tells me what she is doing and why.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!