Saturday, March 13, 2010

Robbie and melea's visit

My brother Robbie called me last week and asked if him and Melea could come down for a visit. Of course I said yes and did my little happy dance! They came in late on sunday night and left on thursday morning. I wish they could have stayed longer. We spent a lot of time playing Band Hero. Here is Robbie on the drums
Here is Melea on the guitar. She was amazing at singing. I think she even got 100% on one.


Here is a pic I took on thurs morning before they left to go back home. I had to leave to take the kids to school. Right as I was pulling out of the drive way, kellsie thought the kids should all jump out and throw snow balls at uncle Robbie (yes it snowed the night before, so they had enough snow for snow balls). Nice thinking Kellsie!


Robbie tossing Lukas in the air


Robbie feeding Lukas




1 comment:

RoserPoser said...

why does robbie wear a pair of white shorts under his blue shorts to play rock band?

My Guest Book! Check it out!