Sunday, October 25, 2009

Total Bummer...

So the kids set up Halloween decorations out front. Nothing major just a blow up ghost and a couple 3 feet vampire and ghost figures. They also set up the spider web,which they had a blast doing.

About 3 days latter the big blow up ghost and the small vampire figure was stolen. YEP! THAT IS RIGHT...STOLEN! What is the matter with people! I am ticked, but I feel horrible for my kids. They are so sad. They want me to drive around the neighborhood and try to find out who took them. Jeff wants to do the same thing, but I think he has a different outcome planed then the kids have.

I will look after Halloween for some more decorations that are on clearance. Maybe the kids will get them as Christmas Gifts...

3 comments:

Nancy Lane Logan said...

No one would catch me!?!! ILU

Marie said...

that is so wrong

Melanie said...

That's completely lame.

My Guest Book! Check it out!