Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dino Trip

Kellsie's class went on a field trip to the Natural History museum last wed. Kellsie's teacher said I could come and bring Lukas (which is great, because I always have him). I was in charge of Kellsie and 3 of her friends. Here is Lukas being really board. He was so good while we were there. He did get hungry twice, so I had to leave the girl with another parent while I went and fed him. But no crying or fussing. What a good little boy.
The teachers gave each kid a packet of questions they needed to answer (I HATE THESE! Let the kids look, read and learn. We spent so much time looking for answers, that they didn't see most of the museum). On the back of the packet were 5 or 6 bats that were hiding around the museum. They gave us clues and we had to find the small brown, hanging, stupid, little bats. They took forever, so at the last one I made the girls point to it. Dumb little bats. I think they hid camera around the museum so they can make fun of all the parents that are pulling their hair out because they can't find the stupid freaking bats!


Kellsie and Evany holding up the world. Evany is Kellsie's best friend at the school. She is a really good kid and I am glad they are friends. They, of course, both like Twilight. Evany wears a Edward tshirt under her uniform, so she can be close to Edward the whole day. That is way too funny.

Evany, Angela and Kellsie. Kellsie is bending over, so she looks a little shorter than the others, but not by much. She finally found friends who are taller than she is. AMAZING!



Here are all the girls in the group standing in front of Stan the T-REX.
We had a blast. It was fun to spend time with Kellsie and her friends.




No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!