Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Shoes

Nope, not Kellsies...MINE! As I have found out over the years it is normal for your feet to get bigger when you are prego. I have only had to go up one full size since Kellsie, but it still sucks. I went from an 8 1/2 to a 9. Kellsie got my old tennis, but I needed new ones. I found these and I fell in love. Jeff already hates them, but that makes me love them even more.
These are my favorite. I am going to put the pink laces in. I love PINK!

Kellsie has the same pair as these. I bought them as a joke and then I was going to return them, but she said she wanted me to keep them. We are wearing matching shoes to her field trip tomorrow. HER IDEA!
And the best part is I got them on clearance!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Do you need someone (like ME!) to watch the baby while you are on the field trip?????

Highlander said...

Lookin Fly :)

Nancy Lane Logan said...

You are coming into the best part of being a mom and a woman. I love the pink laces! ILU, mom

Melanie said...

Cute shoes! You and Jeff crack me up.

My Guest Book! Check it out!