Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tired

Long day.

Feed Lukas
Change Lukas
Feed Lukas
Cut Jeff's hair
Feed Lukas
Take a bath
Feed Lukas
Change Lukas
Jump out of the shower to get the phone that keeps ringing over and over again
Got Dressed (don't laugh, sometimes this doesn't get done and I stay in PJ's)
Pick up a neighbor girl who has a fever
Pick up her mother and bring them both home
Change Lukas
Feed Lukas
Go to a Dr Apt
Feed Lukas
Change Diapers
Pick up the kids
Come home
Feed Lukas
Pick up Kellsie from Wild Friends
Feed and change Lukas
Make Dinner (left overs, really quick)
Help with Homework
feed and change Lukas
Sew on patches for cubscouts
Feed and Change Lukas

Now going for treats at McDonalds and taking Logan to scouts. Then hoping the polls are still open so I can vote.

3 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

mmm... i just had mcdonalds ice cream too!

Melanie said...

Wow! I'm exhausted and all I did was read it. That's one hungry boy you have there.

Nancy Lane Logan said...

I saved my calendar one year. It didn't include everyday stuff. It was scary to look back on. Problem is..you can't really say what you did all day. But, man, you are tired. Thanks for giving it a try, Katie. Moms really do give life. ILY, Mom

My Guest Book! Check it out!