Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Dinner

After I got home from the hospital with Lukas, Kara one of my friends and neighbors brought us a really great dinner. The kids loved it, so I found out how to make it and made it tonight.

It is a Pasta with white sauce or type of Alfredo sauce.

1 lb of Pasta ( I got a fun kind at walmart for 1.00, but next time I will use elbow)
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
6 TBS Butter
Salt
Pepper
1 1/2 Cup heavy cream (not whipping cream. I found out that is not the same as heavy cream)
cooked and cut up Chicken if wanted

Cook Pasta. Drain Pasta. Put back in pan. Add butter, cheese, cream and salt and pepper. Mix until melted. DONE!!! YUM!!!

Thanks Kara, you're the best!

1 comment:

Nancy Lane Logan said...

You have good kids, katie. And you are a good parent. ILU, Mom

My Guest Book! Check it out!