Monday, September 14, 2009

So not funny

Lukas woke up at 5:30AM this morning. That was so not funny. He is all cute and wanted to play. I love it when he is awake and wants to play, but I was so tired. I did my best. Hopefully he won't notice that I wasn't totally up. He still has a stuffy nose. Poor baby. I am drinking extra vit. C drinks and eating extra vit. C, but that only shortens the time frame. The nose Sucker and saline solution are helping a little. He is still really happy. Just crys every once in a while when he can't breath very well.

Kellsie stayed home from school today. Her tummy hurts again. I need to make her an apt with a female Dr to do a check up and check her tummy. She didn't like missing school. Her teacher does a ton of work in class and she knows she will have massive make up work.

At least with Kellsie home, she can hold Lukas while I take a nap. 5:30AM, that needs to stop.

2 comments:

Christine Bushman said...

try a humifire with the baby. babies seem to try out faster than us grown ups. They need moisture in the air.
Get one for upstiars and down stairs. -- sometimes we run both of ours year around.
as for kellsie-- it just might be all of the junk food she had over the weekend.

Highlander said...

Hailey has tummy problems too. They think it would be a build up of lactose and finally one or two days of horrible stomach problem. Not much they can do for it.

THe humidifier is a great idea.

My Guest Book! Check it out!