Saturday, September 12, 2009

A little bragging...

So I go to Humanitarian Aid on Thursdays. We do lots of service projects. WE have one project that is ongoing...Baby blankets and Baby hats for the Preemie unit of UNM Hospital.

Here is where the bragging comes into play. We just made a trip to drop off all the things we have made. Over 100 quilts for the preemies and 200 Preemie hats. Guess how many of them I did? WRONG! I made 198 of the preemie hats. It is my favorite thing to do. I have to much fun and they are for such adorable little babies.




If you want to feel good about yourself and learn something too, come to workshop on Thursdays at church from 9am to 12noon (or for as long as you can). We are working on quilts for the VA hospital next.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!