Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lovelace NICU Reunion

Lovelace does a reunion for all the babies and their families, that have been born in the NICU every year. They have it out front of the hospital and everything is FREE!

They had tons of food, games, jumpers, a DJ. Nurses and Dr's from the nicu worked the event. They did this all with the help of the March of Dimes.

The kids had such a fun time. Logan even leaned over and told Lukas "God, bless you". Meaning we couldn't be having this much fun without Lukas having the troubles that he did in the hospital.

Hope you enjoy all the pics. We had fun taking them.

2 comments:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Love that thats were Jadon was born but I never knew they did that.... How wonderful and I have to say to walk in The March Of Dimes was GREAT!!!

Unknown said...

I didn't know that. I will email you when the next one happens. I am assuming sept '10

My Guest Book! Check it out!