Saturday, September 19, 2009

People

I just have a really big problem with people who bring dogs to public places. I know my kids love dogs, but they always want to pet them. It drives me crazy. Then the people walk right next to the food or sit and eat at the tables and I don't like dogs sitting in the same area that I am eating food. Just keep your dog at home and bring your kids. Sorry for all the dog owners out there. I am one myself. Don't hate me. Just keeping it real.
Here is Nurse Jen. She was one of my favorite nurses. She was so nice and kind to Lukas and to me. When we moved to the other side of the Nicu and she wasn't our nurse anymore, she would still walk over and see how he was doing. It was nice to see her and meet her husband and son. Here is the dr (the one in the samon print shirt) that told me Lukas was having all those problems because of me and my body. If you want to print this picture off and throw darts, I give you my permission.



Here was Nurse Jessica manning the jumpers. She wasn't our nurse, but she was the one who put his IV in his head. I was not thrilled about that, but she did a great job with Lukas and I was grateful she was fast and got it done the first time.



Martha is the one with dark hair making the cotton candy. She was one of the nurses we had towards the end. She was great. She would let me do anything I wanted. No hassle, no stress. She gave us support when we needed it, but let me take care of Lukas myself. I LOVE HER!

I did see Dr. Olguin there. She was our dr most of the time. She was soft spoken and sweet with Lukas. I talked to her for a while. She said Lukas was still Jaundice, but he was looking really good and not to worry. She said I looked like I was getting more sleep then I was in the hospital. I must have looked really bad.
We also saw Mary, one of the other nurses. I was stressed with her at first because she was really slow at taking blood. But she was really comforting to me as a mother. She had a duaghter in the same NICU a year before. After her daughter came home, she went back to school for nursing and went to work for the same hospital. NICE



1 comment:

Nancy Lane Logan said...

I don;t do darts anymore, babe. I do black powder and hawks. Much more satisfying. BYe, Bye, Doc. ILU, Mom

My Guest Book! Check it out!