Saturday, July 17, 2010

The save at the end of the LONG day

The boys ( I mean Jeff and Tim) wanted to go see some PUeblos. So we packed the kids (in two cars) and drove what was suppose to be a 2 hour drive to Taos NM to see the amazing one they saw online. Well, they got a little lost...anyway 8 hours latter, we were back in albuquerque.

On the way home there was this old house with a bunch of old stuff this guy had been collecting over the years. The boys have better pics, but this will give you an idea. He had tons of old gas station machines. Uncle Mark you would have loved this place.
This is an old registar just like the one my grandma had at her print shop. She used to let me ring up the orders. I loved it!

He had signs all over the walls.


Jakob found a bunch of tools. He is holding a 1.00 bill. You see when Uncle Tim first got in the car he asked Jakob who his favorite uncle was (FYI, you never ask a 6 year old a question that might hurt your feelings) Well, Jakob said "Uncle Michael". So Tim told him everytime he said that Uncle Tim was his favorite, he would give him 1.00. Sorry Uncle Michael...you just don't have the resourses that Uncle Tim does.



Right across the street was the Rio Grande River. Logan let me take a pic of him. Isn't he adorable...I mean manly?




No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!