Monday, July 26, 2010

CRAZY! CRAZY! CRAZY!

June and July were really busy for us. People coming to visit, cub scout camp, girl scout camp, vacation and normal things all got thrown in. Feel like I just came out of a storm, a great and wonderful storm! I am just getting back on my feet.

Sorry that the posts are all out of order. Did what I could, when I could do it.

The kids start school on Aug 16th, so I am finishing off the last of the school shopping and the Bradshaws are going to visit us for a couple days in Aug. Watching one of Kellsie's friends before school starts, working on cub scout stuff with Logan and my working on my church calling.

Jeff is busy with back to school sales at work and tax free weekend is Aug 6th.

Lukas' first bday is Aug 6th too, but since we won't be seeing much of Jeff, we will push is back a week. No big plans for that. He is only 1. The lady across the street wants to buy him an ice cream cake for his bday, so we will invite them over and sing to him. Let him make a mess, then open some gifts until he gets board. Take tons of pics.

Then, school life starts back up...

In Sept the boys have a judo thing in Phoenix, I am hoping that some of my family can meet us up their, so we can see them.

Enjoy the pics...

1 comment:

Gina said...

That means we need to hit Fenton the weekend before they go back to school. I think we are going on the 12th and 13th, come hang with us, you know you want to!

My Guest Book! Check it out!