Monday, July 26, 2010

My lot in life...

So we all have these things that are hard for us or we just don't like. Mine is animals. I really don't like taking care of them and all the work that goes in to caring for them or getting the kids to care for them.

When I married Jeff I didn't really get the full understanding of how much he liked animals. So when we were first married we got a dog, then another dog, then a rat, then a pot belly pig (yes you heard what I said).

Then we had Kellsie. I didn't know God was going to send me and adorable, talented WILL DIE for animals rights activist! She sees a lost dog or cat and she starts crying. She sees animals and wants them ALL! She wants to open her own animal shelter now (IN MY HOME). and the boys are almost as bad! So at Dr. James office (his home is right next door and most of his children live close by) his son's dog had a littler of puppies. Adorable puppies. He told my kids they could each have one.





Guess who got to be the big bad mom? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I don't think so! And I can't let Jeff in 20 miles of the place now, because he would come back with at least 1 dog. And every time we go for an appointment, I have crying kids on the way home because I won't let them have a dog. Did I mention that we already have 2 dogs, 2 snakes and our 3 rats just died!



No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!