Thursday, June 10, 2010

That's it! You are grounded from reading!

That's it! You are grounded from reading!

I totally love my kids and I am having a blast with them being home. But we have to get this reading thing under control!

The kids love to go on the computer at the library and put books on hold. TONS OF BOOKS ON HOLD! They read them all ,but it is getting out of control! On wed we picked up 10 books that Kellsie put on hold. Of course she already read one of them and returned it today (it was a big book too. I wish I could read that fast). She is reading three books right now and then she is going to start on the other 6. One of them is even a book about Princess'. My friend Kristi said she would like it, so she put that on hold too.

Jakob and Logan now want to put star wars books on hold all the time. There are star wars books at our library, but they would rather have the titles that are at another branch. At least they are reading, right???

In fact the kids go up to their rooms at 8:30pm but can stay up to 9pm to read. In fact I give them extra time for reading for treats if Jeff is working that night. Whatever works!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!