Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Cheese Touch

So the movie "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" has a part in the movie, where there is a piece of cheese on the playground. It is green and moldy and gross. The rumor has it that if you touch the cheese you with be a social outcast and people will run away from you. You can only get rid of the "cheese touch" if you touch another person. Then they will have the "cheese touch" and no one will be around you.

Ever since that movie I will randomly hear my kids start screaming and running away from whom ever has the current cheese touch. Mostly Jakob gets it because he is slower than the older kids.

So today we were waiting for church to start. I hear the kids moving around and turn to see what is going on...that is right, Jakob gets tagged and now has the cheese touch! He is really upset and sad (because I guess he believes it???). To stop the drama, I ask Jakob to take our tithing envelope up to the stage where the Bishop is sitting. He does and while he is up there, he shakes the Bishop's hand...that's right...Bishop now has the cheese touch. Jakob turned around with a big smile on his face. I wonder who has the cheese touch now?

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!