Friday, November 13, 2009

Jeff and Kellsie

Jeff and Kellsie are going to be away for New Years Eve this year. They are going to Tim's (Jeff's Brother) Wedding in Washington DC. Kellsie and Jeff are really excited about going. I wish the rest of us could go to, but traveling with a newborn is the best idea of a good time.

We found a black dress for Kellsie. She loves it! We just need to find a black shirt to go under it (don't worry it is a black and white wedding). She can't wait to see everyone.

We have not seen Jeff's family for a couple years now and we really miss them. Those Darn tickets are so much money.

Anyway, it will just be me and the boys for new years eve. Logan said that means we get to watch all "boy" movies. Sometimes I think he forgets I'm a girl. I love all the boy movies too, so he is lucky. Maybe we will watch the first transformers and do a starwars or xmen marathon. Or GI Joe. YO JOE! I loved that movie!

1 comment:

Nancy Lane Logan said...

You will be beautiful, Kellsie. ILU,Grandma L

My Guest Book! Check it out!