Thursday, November 19, 2009

Funny...

Last night Jakob came down stairs and tried to convince us he was scared and that we should let him fall asleep on the couch. It worked and we did. A couple mins latter he sits up and tells us his feet are cold and he needs some socks. I tell him he can get them himself and that he needs to fall asleep.

He then (and this is the funny part) gets up digs under the middle cushion of the couch and pulls out a pair of socks! I know, right! I shoot him a very disapproving look as Jeff starts laughing his head off (thanks for the back up Jeff).

I then notice that the socks are filthy black on the bottom. It turns out that he has been wearing the same socks for days now. He was getting dressed rather quickly the past couple weeks of school and I was grateful that he was stepping up and getting ready without a lot of reminding. I guess I should be grateful that he is dressed in the morning and deal with the soon to be athletes foot latter. But I should also check the other cushions on the couch and see if anything else is hiding...

1 comment:

Marie said...

that boy of yours is hilarious

My Guest Book! Check it out!