Monday, February 16, 2009

valentines Day!

So the Bradshaws came down to visit on Saturday. My kids where thrilled to have there friends over. Gina came in and made all the kids hart shaped pancakes and then also spelled out each of their names in pancakes. She made home made strawberry syrup and eggs with sausage. My kids were so happy!

Then she cleaned my kitchen. I tried to stop her, but she just kept cleaning! At the time I was really embarrassed (it was really gross, but it smelled so bad I couldn't go in the room to clean it). But yesterday I was able to do a load of dishes and even help Kellsie cook dinner.

THANKS GINA! YOU ARE AMAZING (as always)! I am glad your family came down. We miss you guys so much! Tell Doug thanks for entertaining Logan with the wii, he is still talking about it.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!