Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hopes Up????

So last night I pleeeeeeded with Heavenly Father to let me feel better. I had the worst days on sat, sun and mon. I was on my med and I still couldn't keep much down, but today...

I took a bath, got dressed and went out into the public. I went to Joanns because Jakob really wants a boppy for the baby and since I can't see paying that much money for one, we are going to make one. We sat in a chair for almost 1/2 hour looking at patterns for baby's. Remember this is mostly to get me out of the house.We found a couple patterns but they were 14.00, so we passed.

I found a pattern online and as soon as I feel a little stronger Jakob and I are going to make it. I also went to the Resale/Thrift shop next door and found Carters onzies for .99 each. Of course most of them are pink, but they were all new with price tages, so we grabbed them.

So. just to recap, I have not taken my meds today and I kept all my food down. Of course I still have a Cub scout dinner to go to with Logan, so we will see, but so far so good.

6 comments:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

so are you having a little girl??? I hope you start to feel better I know thats hard but just look at the good side you waited a long time for this. And in the end you will finally have a new little baby

Natalie said...

Katie- I hate to hear you are feeling so yucky- Let me know when you are feeling better and I'll bring you a special yummy treat!

Laura Looooo said...

yo woman. did you forget that your favorite niece works at joanns and would love to get you patterns when they go on sale or with my discount. let me know which ones you want. or just send me jakob and ill take him to joanns all day. cody loves shopping there too. lol. love n miss you

Sara said...

good for you katie. I mean, good you felt better, kinda, for one day. I feel so badly for you, being so close to what you're going through. Maybe the season, with all those wacky viruses, is getting to you too. It has me and I don't realize it until my body just gives up and shows me that it's been fighting an illness for some time. That complicates the situation a lot more. I have said too many times now that pregnant women should not be allowed to get sick since they're (at least us) are sick enough as it is. I hope things continue to look up. Please, please, please, look up!

Melanie said...

It makes me happy that you're feeling a little better. I hope it lasts. I haven't forgotten about your hot cocoa and I also found my book so I'll bring both on Thurs just in case you come.

Michelle said...

i have a bobby can i give it to you!!! maybe you'll want a new cover on it but you can buy those at target for like $10.00 (maybe $20.00) but that's better than full price. and i hope you feel better.

My Guest Book! Check it out!