Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday To YOU!

It is Kellsie's 10th Birthday today. So of course the day is packed with things to do. WE are taking her shoe shopping for her birthday. She needs new tennis and church shoes. Then we need to go grocery shopping and make so dinners up to be frozen. Then it is off to the scorpians hockey game with Laurel's Family.

Tomorrow we have cake and ice cream with out family. And then hopefully set up her friends birthday party. She is waiting until I feel strong enough to plan it.

I can't believe my little baby is 10!

3 comments:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Happy, Happy birthday to her how time fly's doesn't it... How are you feeling any better?

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Kellsie!! Enjoy your day!

Cherie Logan said...

Time has a way of melting when it comes to our children. This month Ryan turned 18, Nathan turned 21 on the same day - he comes home from his mission on March 11th - and in a few days MY Baby turns eleven! My children tease me, because with Chrystal turning eleven, I'm already rueing the moment when my children will be all grown and gone. Chamrie said, most mothers don't start feeling empty-nest syndrome when their child turns eleven. So true. I didn't feel this way when Chani turned eleven - but child number 10 - yep. I'm already feeling the reality of an empty home!

My Guest Book! Check it out!