Monday, July 30, 2012

Quick Update!

My little girl now has 5 teeth. She is moving all over the place faster than we can get her. She is into all the cabients and thinks she can climb the baby gate to get to the stairs (yes I found her at the top of the gate, trying to get her leg over). She wants to do and be every where the kids are.

Lukas will be three years old in a week and I can't believe how tall he is getting. He is already potty trained, but he wears all his underware backwards. This is because he likes to see the charecters on his underware. This does give him weggies, but I guess it is worth it to him.

Jakob is starting school in two weeks. I am really sad he is going back. I love having him home! He brings a great spirit in our home!

Logan is going on his first over night camp as a boy scout. It's just for a couple of days, but he is really excited!

Kellsie has loved her summer. She has read so many books! She even found a website where people and kids upload books they have written and she can read those too. She is working on a couple of books to post online as well.

Jeff is in back to school time at work, so we don't see him very much. On his days off we make the most of the time with him. Right now he is at the movies with Kellsie for some father daughter time.

Me? I'm sick! Got a cold. The kids were sick most of last week and now they are better. I am not. I am grateful for the older kids who are helping entertain the younger ones.

Family update: My brother David and Sister in Law Rose are expecting their third baby in feb. I can't wait. They don't know what they are having, so for now I am calling her baby katie. I can't wait to go shopping!!! My sister Susan is coming for a visit in a couple of weeks. We havn't seen her in a while. The kids can't wait to play with her. And I think she is bringing some books for kellsie to read.

I have a new phone, so I havn't downloaded the app for blogger now, so I havn't uploaded very much. On the upside, I have a better phone on my camera, so the pictures should be better.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!