Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bio Park

We went on a family picture day at the Bio Park. I always forget how hard it is to get 5 kids to look at the camera at the same time! I also forgot how the two oldest boys hate looking towards the sun. They start squinting and it drives Jeff bonkers. So here are the ones that are semi ok. Jeff hasn't photo shopped them to get shadows out.


The kids picked this place to take a picture. It was in part shade,  so I hope Jeff can fix the shadows. I was right next to Zoe, so if she wanted to jump off the bench I was there.


A week ago, we were at a party and there was a small fish pond. Well, Lukas was standing too close. Lost balance. Fell in. So since then he wont go anywhere close to something holding water. Jeff asked the boys to take a picture at this fountain. Lukas wouldn't sit on the edge, so he sat in front. HA HA HA HA HA! I love it!


My angel, Jakob. He is so adorable! I love him so much and he always takes great pictures!



Kellsie is the only one that can take pictures without moving, squinting or freeking out!!! Isn't she beautiful??? What a babe!


Zoe was so interested in looking at everything else, we couldn't get her looking at the camera.


I don't know if we are ever taking them out for pictures again! HA!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!