Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Reason I hate Albuquerque

Those of you who are local know that my mini van front window is broken. Nothing horrible, but a crack on the bottom and now a small crack going up the side. Most wonder why I don't fix it and I tell them it is because it is the second time in ALBUQUERQUE that my window has been broken, and I am NOT replacing it until after I move out of here.

Jeff had his front window broken on the white pick up also here. Then he bought a new truck and that one has a small brake now from HERE.

Sat night while at work, Jeff calls. Someone broke the drivers side window on the truck. Nothing was stolen, but the window was shattered. WHAT??? OF COURSE! WHY NOT!

So Jeff took the van into work today and I have the truck with no window. I already took the shivering kids into school (had to drive them with blankets, since there was no window to keep them warm).

I have called around and the cheapest so far is 135.00. Of course it will take me 2 hours of waiting there to get the truck back (with Jakob, how fun does that sound).

We have had more Illegal crap happen while living in NM then we have had the rest of our lives put together.

I need a nap!

2 comments:

Highlander said...

That happened to us on Christmas day once while we were living there--someone got a new BB gun from Santa. Move to here, we don't even lock the door anymore

Laura Looooo said...

i left u a comment and it didnt work... so i am trying again...

...move to bufffalo :-)

My Guest Book! Check it out!