Tuesday, March 10, 2009

18 weeks and counting

So I turned 18 weeks on sunday ( I think. If someone wants to try and figure out how many weeks I am that would help. I thought I was more like 16 weeks, unless 2 weeks just flew right by me).
So I just checked online and I am 18weeks. THANK HEAVENS! THat is only 22 more long weeks to go. I have another dr apt a week from thurs and I am going to try to convince them that I need a sonogram. I am sure I can fake cry or something. In fact I am so emotional I just need to watch American Idol before I go and I will be crying like a baby!

The emotional crap is driving me crazy! I feel a little bad for JEff, but then I just think about how I got into this mess to start with and then I don't feel bad anymore.

The kids are doing great! Jakob follows me everywhere! Kellsie is helping with cooking, dishes and general mommy stuff. Logan is my slave! Jeff is at work all the time. He keeps telling me it is because a big wig is coming to visit and then he has inventory, but I think he is hanging out at work to get out of dealing with me.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Hahahah! You kill me! Nice try on the 5 months almost 6 months along thing. hehe. Ok so math isn't your strong point. hehe. I know though, it can't come fast enough right? The en, where you are holding your beautiful babe! If you are 18 weeks, you ought to be getting your sonogram pretty quickly anyway-its usually at 20 weeks. See you soon!!!!

Summer said...

So...why exactly would American Idol make you cry?? And, hey can Jakob come over and play again sometime soon? Please??

Unknown said...

Yeah, Jakob can play anytime. And that it my point on the hormones. NOTHING SHOULD MAKE ME CRY ON AMERICAN IDOL! Sad isn't it!

My Guest Book! Check it out!