Monday, May 27, 2013

Feelings

Yep, more feelings. I can't believe my little girl is in High School. She has been talking to me about her future plans. She applied for a High School that does duel credit. As a sophomore she can start taking classes that give credit to college as well as High School. If she passes the class with c or above, they will pay for her books as well as the tuition.  She plans on having almost a two year collage degree before she graduates from High School. Then she plans on going to BYU!. She is looking for classes that will be the best when applying.

She is off and running and I am amazed at how responsible and smart she is. I know she will reach all her goals and be more than she ever thought because of her hard work and determination. I love you Kellsie and I am so proud of you!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!