Thursday, December 17, 2009

realization???

Normally I am on top of Christmas. I have most of the shoppinng done by aug. I do have the couple things I buy last min, but on the whole, I have things done and I get to spend time with my family.

BUT....

I am so far behind this year. I just got the boxes out for my family and Jeff's family two days ago. They will get them just in time...

I was trying to figure out why I am so far behind. And I did. Normally I get a lot of shopping done the day after christmas. Well, the past Christmas I was busy laying on the couch doing nothing but throwing up (THANK YOU LUKAS)! Then most of the rest of the year I was doing the same thing. Then Lukas was born, Lukas was in the hospial, Lukas was busy eating...

Hopefully next Christmas will be better run. But for now, I am done with extended family. Just a couple more (4) quilts to make and I am done! YEA!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!