Thursday, December 24, 2009

Let go and relax

I went to finish my last blanket. Jeff's blanket! I totally messed up. I made the top of the blanket so big and the sheet I got to cover it was too small. AHHHHH!

I also hurt my back again, so I took 2 heavier pain relievers right before I figured out that the backing wouldn't work. I can't go to walmart because I can't drive on what I just took.

So I am letting go and trying to relax. I am up on the computer checking email and facebook. Listening to the boys play football in the upstairs hall way. Kellsie has the baby. Now I am going down stairs to clean up all my sewing stuff and get ready for Christmas Eve.

I can't wait. Christmas Eve is my favorite!

Did I mention that Jeff has the day after Christmas off! I know! Working in retail he never has it off. But he took it off this year and plans on going shopping with me. I hope he doesn't slow me down. He knows I won't wait for him. :)

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!