Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve Party Plans

For dinner: Nachos, Potato skins and hot wings.
(nacho cheese in the crock pot, potatoes boiling and hot wings waiting until Jeff cooks them)

For snacks: Rice Krispy treats (that Logan made), dip (that kellsie made), Soda, crackers and cheese (normal cheese for me, spray cheese for my kids. Thanks Dad for introducing them to the nasty spray cheese that they have to have every new years eve because you have it) and sparkling apple cider.

We will be playing board games, watching movies and doing our second year of playing dance, dance revaluation on the x box. Bets have been taken and this year we think Zoe will win. She is adorable when she dances and I don't think any of us can top what she can bring.

I love our family traditions. I loved talking to the kids about what we were going to do and what we were going to eat. Same things...and they were super excited. Soon our kids will be out of the house and not be coming home for new years eve...what a sad thought. But that time is not now...now is party time at the Giras house.

Dress code: P.J.'s!!!!!!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!