Monday, November 11, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

Today all the kids had off of school. Jeff was off of work. Nothing we HAD to do. So we went and took family pictures. Here are just a few that we took. Jeff is still working on a bunch more.



 Kellsie loves her Logan

 WE didn't ask them to hold hands. Zoe ran off and Lukas took off after her telling her to come back to take pictures. She stopped, turned around and walked back with her. Such a sweet moment!
 They were just best friends today. It was great!
 My two boys that are so similar in personalities. I love it!
 The kids pictures didn't turn out too well. Jeff took a bunch but couldn't get them to all look at the camera at the same time. BUT, that's how all our pictures are, so it's all good.
 I love converse! I was thrilled when Kellsie wanted to start wearing them as well. Soon after Logan announced he wanted some too. We found Lukas a cool pair of green ones on sale and then found zoe some. Jakob is the only hold out of my kids. So I BEGGED him to wear some for this pictures. Logan let him borrow a pair! But after the picture, he took them right off! LOVE IT!
 HELLO TWINS!

 My boys...I LOVE THEM!
 Jakob is the happiest kid in the world! I love watching him...he makes me happy!


 Zoe loves Kellsie! Loves her to death. She is always kissing her...in this picture, she had wet lips...gross!

I love that my kids love each other. Some days or moments are hard, but on a whole they love being around each other. I am thankful for Jeff who was able to capture the love and happiness in our family. The pictures turned out great Jeff! Except the ones of us...looks like we need to teach the kids how to NOT take blurry pictures! HA!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!