Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jakob and cub scout camp

JAkob is at his first cub scout day camp this week. He was a little scared the night before, but when I picked him up the first day, he couldn't stop talking about all the fun! It's a jungle theme this year. So they have lots of people bring animals to show and teach the boys. They are working on their science belt loop and their bike and kick ball belt loop. That was just day one.

After I took Jakob, I saw that Logan could help as a youth leader. I ran home and picked him up and brought him back to camp. He is helping with the bikes. Teaching the boys how to fix chains, tires, etc. He helped teach 4 boys how to ride without training wheels and then he takes them on rides all over the camp. He is loving it! But I don't have any pictures. SAD!






No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!