Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My baby...my teenager!

My little baby girl is now a teenager! The cool thing about today is that it's parent teacher conferences and she doesn't have school today. so I took her to do her favorite thing....looking for books at the library!!! she only came back with five, but she's been reading all day.

We r having her family Bday party on Sunday. Can't wait to watch her open her
Gifts. And I have a big surprise for her if I can pull it off. I love u baby girl!

Grandma Logan sent her money for her birthday and she went and bought books. Thanks mom!!!

Aunt Kim sent Kellsie a box of goodies. A pink hart pillow and Paris plaque for her room, bath stuff and a gift card. She got Clothes and a necklace at kohls. Thanks aunt Kim!!! U always
Send the
Coolest things!

And my dad sent a card in the mail too. She can't wait to Go Shopping for more books!!!! Thanks dad!

Again, I'm grateful for the family and adopted family who care for my kids and help them feel special! Thanks for the gifts, cards Facebook posts and phone calls. U guys rock!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!