Tuesday, December 20, 2011

 I know how far behind I am with the blog and I am really sorry. The posts are out of order, but at least they are up.

Life with five kids is great, but takes a lot of time, so the blog is at the end of the things to do list.

Right now is is winter brake (not Christmas brake, because that would be silly). Kellsie and Zoe have the flu, but I think they are almost over it. Which is good because we have a lot of fun things to do. The boys want to go to the zoo and gardens and Kellsie wants to go to the library (crazy, I know, but she is out of books again).

We have a couple days before Cristmas so I am working hard on the boys quilts. the three older kids know about santa, so they asked to help wrap gifts and get them ready. I said yes, but they had to twist my arm.

Jeffs only off a couple days since its retail crazy right now, but when we see him we try and make the most of it.

All Christmas parties are over, so it is just family time and I love it!

Zofia is such a blessing and we love her so much. I couldn't imagine my life without any of my perfect children.






No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!