Monday, August 8, 2011

Updated

So we have had a really busy summer: Started with all the kids making AB honor roll at school and finishing the last week of school getting ice cream and sonic every day. Then we went right into:

Pioneer trek for kellsie
Girls camp for Kellsie
Girl Scout camp for Kellsie
Girl Scout Parties for Kellsie

Twilight (webelos) camp for Logan
Cub scout day camp for Logan

Playing for Lukas and Jakob

Vacation in Buffalo

Play Dates and Slumber Parties

and all the other home improvement projects, holidays, bdays and church events going on. We just finally settled down and feel we can breath. we have one more week before Jakob goes to school and one more month before kellsie and logan go back. Lukas is going to have a hard time being all alone again.

We have rearranged all the rooms, so we are ready for the sweet little baby girl who is coming sometime in oct.

Then in November Jakob gets baptized and we bless the baby all in one weekend.

I don't think out life will ever slow down, but I am grateful to be the mother of such wonderful kids. I love them so much and I want the best for them. I am also grateful for the best husband in the world! He works hard to provide for us so I can stay home and raise the kids. He always finds the time to play and teach the kids and make sure we go on lots and lots of dates. I also thing he is pretty darn cute!

Enjoy the 50 million posts. sorry it took so long.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!