Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have the PROOF!

Lukas likes to take everything out, knock everything over and move everything around. I don't think Jeff really believes the stories I tell him. But now I have proof.

Lukas started walking to the kitchen and I followed with the camera. He went into the laundry room and took out some dirty clothes and put them on the floor, then he knocked over the broom and mom and pulled some cans off the shelves. Then he went to the cabinet under the microwave. PUlled out a strainer, lid and some mixing bowls.
Went to the stove and took the kitchen towls down and put them on the floor.

I caught a picture of him at his last cabinet before he took out all the pans.



Joan, do you still want me to bring him to visit?


No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!