Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day

I had the best mother's day. Jeff woke up and made me an amazing pancake breakfast. They cancelled Bishop meetings in the morning, so I just liked having him there to help me with the kids.

After Church we had lunch and I got to open gifts (My favorite part). Jeff got me 4lbs of red vines (SCORE), candy bars (SCORE), Shurlock Holmes the Movie (SCORE) and then he made me a chicken and potato dinner ( I love having a husband who can cook) and then he clean up the kitchen (DOUBLE SCORE)! Logan made me these flowers at school. His picture is in the middle of them. I put them on the book shelf in the front room. I love them!

The boys found this card board in the garage and they made me a really BIG card! They drew pictures and wrote I LOVE MOM on all the sides. It was a blast!


Kellsie made me a blankets! That is right! She found this material with pink roses ( I LOVE PINK) and she made it all by her self. I am so proud of her! AS you can see, Lukas kept trying to help her too.


This is her finished blanket. I use it all the time! this is one blanket that the boys don't use!



I had a great day! My kids are the best!


No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!