Monday, February 8, 2010

Chunky Bling BABY

For my birthday my friend Kristi got me a great bday gift from ChunkyBling.com. She got me 2
interchangeable watches. One is has these big chunky brown beads with a cute watch face. The other one is in my favorite color PINK! I wear one to church every Sunday. I am excited because they came out with some new products that I can't wait to buy (or have Jeff buy them for me for valentines day...HINT! HINT!). I really like the chunky bracelets, beaded watches, and the rings. I was looking at the interchangeable charm necklaces for Kellsie. She has already tried to wear my interchangeable watches. That's what happens when you have a daughter...they steal all your stuff.

Anyway, check out their site ChunkyBling.com. They have new products and colors all the time. In fact they are having a naming contest. You can sub a name for one of their new beaded watches. If you win, you get it free. I haven't won yet, but I keep trying. In fact they have a "blogging for Bling contest". That is what I am doing right now.

CHECK THEM OUT!!!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!