Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wedding in DC

Kellsie and JEff went to DC for Jeff's brother Tim's wedding. Kellsie had such a great time. The next few posts are pics of her and family.



Uncle Tim, Grandpa Ed, Uncle Mark and Cuz Cody
Pa Pa Ed, Uncle Mark and Cody


Kellsie's new aunt Kim and her dad at the reception dancing. Jeff took tons of these pics and they look so amazing!

Uncle Tim and Aunt Kim dancing




THE CAKE! This is one of my favorite parts of receptions. I love seeing what cakes the couples pick. This one is very classy and romantic. I LOVE IT! I wish I was there to EAT it!
Jeff has more pics of the wedding, but he needs to edit them and do whatever else he does to them before I can post them.
CONGRATS TIM AND KIM!
KIM, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!



1 comment:

Nancy Lane Logan said...

Where is Kellsie in her beautiful dress for the wedding? ILUM

My Guest Book! Check it out!